Hi. My name is Afif. You can call me Afif but sometimes Mimi is also fine. I'm from Malaysia. I'm nearly turning 16 years old this year. I'm also currently learning at SMKA Al Irshad. First of all, I like to describe myself as a very easy-going person, not too hardworking and not too lazy. I am also a gamer playing a lot of videogames like Call Of Duty and Apex Legends. I am also happen to be a facilitator at a motivational program called Ampac. I've been working there for about 2 years now if I'm not mistaken.
This is my first time writing blog so please don't harass me because of the grammatical errors and other errors that I make. Even though I'm really struggling in English, I will always try to improve myself.
So... what is the meaning behind my name? I'm glad you asked. From my first name Afif, it's actually an indirect Quranic name that means virtuous, modest, and... righteous. On the other hand, my second name Hamimi basically means best friend or a human being who will always be with you even when you're going through the hard times and the good times. What can I say is that I certainly 50/50 living up to my name since i do have a best friend which is Syawal of course.That is all from me.
Comments
Post a Comment